OUR EVENT SECURITY GUARDS WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR ASSETS
~ Event Crowd control ~ Event Visible deterrent ~ Event Perimeter checks ~ Event Parking Marshals ~ Event Services ~ Event Asset Protection ~ Event AED Supply with Firstaid Officer
Simply we have the experience, the client history, the staff, the 24 hour back to office monitoring. We get the jobs because of the level of service we supply.
From Bump in Overnight security to Bump out, we have you covered.
Phone: (03) 9005 7670
Local: 1300 677 428
Reference for Corrective Services Pty Ltd
I have engaged the services of Corrective Services Pty Ltd in my capacity as Director of The Nightjar Festival in Torquay and Geelong. This is a festival that attracted from 5,000 in Geelong to over 15,000 patrons in Torquay. Nightjar is a licensed festival with red lined areas. The large space was fenced around its perimeter, which needed patrolling for fence jumping.
We had tried several security companies before this, finding them unsatisfying. After engaging Corrective Services Pty Ltd we were impressed with their professionalism and non-confronting attitude of the company. The guards were approachable and proactive in resolving issues that arose.
I found Corrective Services Pty Ltd to be very supportive and a caring business that were there for us above and beyond what was required of them. I am grateful for their support over the four years we worked with Grant and his team at Corrective Services Pty Ltd.
Kyla Beale . email@example.com
Former Director of Nightjar Entertainment Pty Ltd
To Whom it May Concern,
I have engaged the services of Corrective Services Pty Ltd in my capacity as Directress of Moon Mother Productions for over 10 years. They have been involved in a lot of varying festivals & events ranging from major Sports Events like Amy’s Gran Fondo in Lorne, Torquay Anzac Day and major events across Melbourne for both Councils and Private organisations & Event Companies.
The capacity of these events have ranged from 1,000 to 20,000 people. in Geelong to over 15,000 patrons in Torquay.
We use several security companies in this capacity throughout Melbourne and have found Corrective Services Pty Ltd to be as good if not better.
Grant has always been very supportive and thorough with his approach to our events whether he has dealt directly with us or direct with my clients.
Moon Mother will continue to work with Grant and his team at Corrective Services Pty Ltd.
Moon Mother Productions Pty Ltd
Event Safety Management
Well planned events are safe events – by using systematic planning processes, event organisers can identify potential hazards, determine risks and then eliminate them or minimise their impact.
Good planning systems means being prepared well in advance and ensuring that safety is a priority throughout the event, including initial bump in /out
1.2 Event Stakeholders
- Event stakeholders
- Staff and volunteers
- Security Services
- Emergency Services
- Local Council
- Transport Services
1.3 Hazard Identification
- Human – Including type and size of crowd expected, public safety, security and traffic
- Technological – Including Mechanical utilities such as gas and electricity as well as equipment
- Natural – Including the physical location and site conditions
- Environmental – Including weather, ground impact, Environmental Protection Authority requirements, Authority requirements
- Event Image – How do we want to be known after the event
1.4 Risk Assessment
When determining a risk rating using the risk assessment matrix for each hazard we have taken the following things into consideration
- The Consequence – what could happen, the extent of harm.
- The Likelihood – chances or possibility of it occurring
After the risk assessment is completed risk control measures are then implemented to either eliminate, or reduce the likelihood of the risk
All Contractors, staff and volunteers to be inducted into the site prior to the commencement of the event.
1.6 Licensed Areas
- Limited liquor licence obtained from VCGLR prior to event
- All stalls serving liquor must display their limited liquor licence within their stand, visible to the general public. In addition vendors must also clearly display responsible service of alcohol signage
- All staff members distributing liquor must have completed a ‘Responsible Service of Alcohol’ qualification
- All Staff members who have a current and valid RSA must use this know